My Friends Made Me Do It

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Daily Rant

According to Dottie that is what a blog is for. A place to bitch about stuff. Works for me! Sometimes it's the little annoyances that can set the tone for the day. Maybe if I bitch here about them I won't take it out on the girls.

Silly little thing but it frustrated the hell out of me. I needed to add extentions, spacers, and more protectors to my current album. Get the thing all together and got to screw in the final screw and it won't "catch"...try other screws..nope, none of them will work. There's something ever so slightly wrong with the threads inside that post. So..... I pull the entire post out, find another slightly shorter extention post and decide to make it work until I get buy more. Manage to carefuly work it back through without taking apart the entire album. OK, it will work for awhile...turn it over, go to put it back up and realize I failed to attach the spine cover to the back of the album! ARRRRGGGHHHH Now gotta take the whole thing apart again. This is the reason I used to keep my layouts in boxes instead of albums I think!

Rant two: The humidity is 99% out there I'm sure. It feels like Florida not Texas. We got a few sprinkles this morning...just enough to create a nice sauna effect for the day. I walked out back and in less than 10 minutes I was dripping in sweat ...oh wait...girls glisten, don't they...OK, I was not glistening....I was glowing! YUCK

I will be staying inside today as much as I possibly can. Yesterday I scrapped. My latest additions are entries from Chelsea's birthday. It was on a Sunday. Val was able to come home since she hadn't found a job yet but Britt had already started summer school. Brooke's birthday is Friday and I don't think either of the older girls will be able to make it home. We are celebrating with dinner that night and Val doesn't even get off work till 5:30. Britt has a final that day so even if she could make it home she would not be in any condition to drive. I'm missing the older two. Might have to make a trip down to see them soon. Well, blogger won't load the second layout so I'll save that till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home