My Friends Made Me Do It

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blog Challenge

Sophia's Blog challenge from Two Peas. I picked it up from Christine's blog though


1. FIRST NAME? Gayla
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, a friend of my parents' daughter
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? It's been awhile. I can't remember when or even why
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peppercorn Ranch Smoked Turkey
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4 girls
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No clue
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only my blog
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Maybe too much
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never...cluck cluck
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not if I can get them off without untying them
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? pretty tough chick
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Baskin Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge
16. SHOE SIZE? 6
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1954 - Big Spring, TX
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? denim/brown flip flops
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a hand full of mixed nuts
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my favorite country music radio station
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? aquamarine
25. FAVORITE SMELL? a newborn baby
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Brooke
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? their eyes
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?. I've always enjoyed crafts. Wouldn't say I've had a special talent in any area though
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Starbucks Mocha Latte
30. FAVORITE SPORT? I was always the last kid picked for any team in school. Need I say more? I like to watch HS or college football if I know some of the boys playing
31. HAIR COLOR? Those roots are looking really gray these days
32. EYE COLOR? strange. They change from hazel to blue to green depending on what I'm wearing
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not anymore. Some eye problems forced me back into glasses many years ago
34. FAVORITE FOOD? A really good steak
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Breakfast at Tiffany's .... no, it's not been THAT long since I've seen a movie. I'm just introducing the girls to some classics this summer
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither. I like spring and fall
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? David's mom's German Chocolate Cake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? none
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a kitten
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean at night
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Both are OK. I was a huge Beatle fan when I was little though
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME. Austria/Germany
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD
THEY BE? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston ...together. I want the REAL scoop. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Brown said...

Love your answers Gayla! Esp. the last one -- Brad & Jen... um, yeah!! ;) Christine

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

oh yeah. great idea about brad and jen. let me know if you find out.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home