My Friends Made Me Do It

Friday, June 23, 2006

You've Got Pictures

Brooke has, that is. She needed a couple for sorority recruitment "schtuff". HOWEVER she wasn't in much of a mood for a photo shoot and we didn't get out to the park early enough to catch the golden glow of early evening.... I was forced to use my flash even. Not that going out there earlier would have helped much because it was overcast most of the day here.




We needed a full body shot and a head shot. Composition sucks on the full body shot...you know I wanted to crop it WAY down. If I use it on a layout it will probably end up being about a 4 x 12... hate that tree being in the middle like it is! Thank goodness she's photogenic even when she's not cooperative AND has hair in her eyes. That's how she always looks now though. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

that's my girl!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home