My Friends Made Me Do It

Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Ramblings

Wow, this day is kind of slipping away and I don't have a lot to show for it. I'm just being pretty much a waste of space. I ran a couple of errands, Starbucks, Office Depot, Linens and Things, and the PO. You're jealous...don't even try to deny it. What an exciting life I lead.



Yesterday I scrapped. Like one of the layouts I did so I'll go ahead and share it here. The other one...well, let's just say it's done and move on.

Val finally got a job...yippee. For those that don't know. She's been balking all summer. Was refusing to work retail or in a restaurant this year...wanted to work in a day care. HOWEVER she started looking kind of late (cough cough) to get one of THOSE kind of summer jobs. She finally found a nanny job. Started today.... 8 yr old twin girls...she says they are pretty hyper...lol... anyone remembering the old I Love Lucy episode where she babysits the twin boys? The one where they tie her into the chair? I'm thinking it will be interesting to hear her stories. I enjoyed the ones from spring semester when she worked (her practicum) in the child care center on campus with the older two year olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home