My Friends Made Me Do It

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If

patience is a virtue then I guess I'm not a virtuous women. I don't like waiting. Especially when it comes to teenage time VS real world time. Brooke asked me to go dorm room shopping with her and her future roomie today. No problem. I enjoy doing stuff like that HOWEVER I thought they meant this afternoon...right after Brooke got off work. I'm STILL waiting and Brooke got off almost two hours ago. When she got in she plopped down on the couch. I asked if she had talked to Kim and she said "yep, she's doing her hair and then she'll be over". I suggested that she go ahead and get ready herself. She told me no rush... Kim takes forever. She is obviously right. Traffic is getting worse out there with every passing minute. Have I mentioned how much I hate driving in rush hour traffic?

Ugh, was just out back and my pool is looking a little greenish around the edges. My pool boy doesn't come till tomorrow. I should probably go ahead and shock it. Who knows if he'll even be here on the day he is supposed to be. Had a problem with that recently. Might have even got a kid fired ...who knows... I just know that last week a different kid came. Did a good job cleaning but today my pool is turning green. Haven't had a ton of kids in there and we've had no rain...shouldn't be happening. Speaking of pool boys and pool services in general....did they not get the memo that these boys should be HOT and arrive shirtless for our viewing pleasure...nope, not the way IRL as it is in the movies. LOL We've never had a good looking one...damn!

Today Chels was in the pool and reached up because something tickled her head. Never a smart move. That something stung her. She knocked it into the water and then tried to catch it with the net so she could show me what got her but it got away. we still don't know what it was. Anyone know of something green with long legs that flies and hangs around pools. She said it wasn't a wasp, yellow jacket, or bee. It left a big hole in her finger though. The good thing is that it didn't hurt for long at all and there was some swelling but no redness yet. We'll just watch "it"

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Jackson said...

Well, I was just getting ready to bitch 'cause YOU'VE got a pool boy, and I do NOT. LMAO. However, if he's not hot, you can have him. Heh! Heh!

Our pool is greenish too, but we've had rain and lots of trees above our pool cage, so we've got an excuse. LOL

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

we got the new liner in, but then a piece broke on the filter. we're still waiting for that to come in.
meanwhile, i have a spray bottle of water and no pool guy, cute or otherwise.
so there.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home