My Friends Made Me Do It

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Running In Circles

There are days that I wish the pay and benefits were better for this taxi service/personal shopper job. KWIM? All the kidlets are needy. Take me here, pick me up from there, I NEED to buy this by tomorrow. You get the picture. Well, it's one of those kinds of days. Not time to do a darn thing productive between the errands and I just don't see a break in sight of more than about an hour until late this evening. Certainly no creative time for me today.

My oldest dd wins the prize for the most legitimate need of the day.
"Mom, I'm going to have to get some new sheets. Mine are getting so thin that they are ripping. They are so soft I just hate to give them up though. Can you find me more just like them?" LOL Anyone got a pair of broken in lilac Egyptian cotton sheets they want to donate to the cause? Actually, I went out and found some similar to her old favs during one of my taxi driving breaks this morning. Maybe if I wash them 10 times before she gets home this weekend they will "do".

I've got 30 minutes before I have to be out the door again. Think I'll grab some lunch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Had to laugh about the sheets....I just had a "burial" at the dumpster with MY favorite set that had done the same thing. I did find replacements, but they are quite the same until they've had those washings.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even think my kids would notice if I took the sheets off their bed, lol!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

LMAO at gretchen.
i wonder if aaron ever HAS sheets on his bed.
i'm too afraid to go into his room to look.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home