My Friends Made Me Do It

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Me Me Me

It's all about ME today...got that bi-atch? Yeah, I can dream, can't I? How about it's more like between my "kid running" and the drill team family picnic tonight I'm going to TRY and make the time for some ME things. You know the fun stuff....like doing MY laundry, showering, cleaning MY bathroom, making MY hair and nail appointments, and then if all goes smoothly maybe even scrapping for my album.

When does school start again? I'm so ready! I love those hrs to myself!

Chelsea's birthday is on Sunday. About two weeks ago she decided she wanted a room makeover for her big gift...no party. I had the best of intentions to actually get it finished by her birthday. It was supposed to work out this way: Get it painted and the new floor down before the 17th. THEN while she was gone to the Oil Bowl with the Fillies that day I would get everything set up. She would come home to her new room right around midnight...big surprise for her birthday. Ummm, not happening. Yeah, the shopping has all been done and the paint color has been chosen but not even purchased. I haven't even gone to look at flooring... she does not want carpet in there anymore. I told her yesterday she was going to have to give me a break from all this running in circles IF she ever wanted it done. I need a good three days of undisturbed work time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

stop saying the S word! it's only june for the love of god!

now i'm so upset i need to lie down.

LOL

6:18 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Poor Gayla!
Poor Lynne!
Let's just say that tomorrow is Saturday and we ALL get a break!
lmao

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home