My Friends Made Me Do It

Monday, June 12, 2006

Full Moon Rising

Did you see the moon last night? It was actually a new moon. It was gorgeous, however it sometimes seems to have a strange effect on me. It happens way too often to just be a coincidence. It makes me terribly restless. I don't keep up with the phases of the moon BUT I will have these crazy restless days when I just pace and can get nothing accomplished and I never know WHY until the sun goes down and the moon comes up. It never fails .... there it is in the sky, big and bold and beautiful! What was bad during the daylight hours gets worse after dark. I'm drawn out to it I swear! Maybe it's too much water weight .... I'm like the tides I guess. Oh well, that was last night and today that restlessness seems to be behind me. Thank goodness. I've got things that really need to be done.

I'm off to a good start today. No chance of sleeping in. Chelsea has drill team practice every day this week so that got us up and around early. When the alarm went off the dog was looking at me like "WTF?"

I was just out in the garage and it struck me that I really need some shelves out there. I cannot find my Miracid and I know I just bought some. Now where did I put it? My gardenias are looking really hungry so I must locate it or go buy more. Seriously, I've got to do something about that garage. My kids think it's the city dump I swear. Val and Britt drag things all the way home from San Marcos just to dump there. Sounds like an up coming family project to me. Don't you know those kids will be thrilled when I spring "we're cleaning the garage" on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

your kids and my husband! my dad once said our garage is where old vacuums go to die.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home