My Friends Made Me Do It

Sunday, December 24, 2006

OK Lynne

I've been tagged so here goes

ABC Tag.

A - Available or single: ummm, I'm married and I have kids and pets ... who would really WANT me if I was available!
B - Best friend... LOL... Gizmo, my pup!
C - Cake or pie: Def cake... German chocolate being the best of the best
D - Drink of choice: non fat no whip mocha latte from Starbucks of course
E - Essential item you use everyday: my computer
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gummy bears or worms: both would make me gag...yuck
H - Hometown: I moved around so much growing up I don't feel like I have one.
I - Indulgence: umm, yeah.... Starbucks is in my daily morning ritual
J - January or February: January because life gets back to normal after the chaos that is preperation for Christmas
K - Kids & names: 4-- Valerie, Brittany, Brooke, and Chelsea
L - Life is incomplete without? Starbucks
M - Marriage date: July 19, 1980
N - Number of siblings: none
O - Oranges or apples: apples I guess
P - Phobias or fears: I'm not a phobic person but I guess there's always that fear in the back of my mind of losing a kid
Q - Fave quote: What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico ... only because that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head
R - Reason to smile: my girls
S - Season: I love "real" seasons...all of them...sure wish we had them in Texas at normal times instead of all four in a week sometimes
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Tracy, Dottie, Tammy (not like any of them are going to do this
U - Unknown fact about me: I hate being an only child and that's why I have 4 kids
V- Vegetable you don't like: Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst habit: smoking
X - Xrays: X ray vision you mean? lol...sure...my girls think so at least and if you mean the regular kind they don't bother me and yes, I've had them done
Y - Your fave food: I love it all but right now I'd say my favorite is a really good steak...that's probably because I'll be eating one of those tonight...yummm
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home