My Friends Made Me Do It

Monday, September 04, 2006

Chillaxin

Oh, it's one of those rainy lazy days. Gotta love them! Maybe some people aren't too happy since it's Labor Day and this weather has sure screwed up lake/outdoor plans. Since I have none of those it's OK with me. We need this rain so bad. Today I'm doing as little as possible and lovin every minute of it.

I SOOO love college freshman. They call home lots and they even share pictures right away. You know I love that part. However Brooke's camera is taking crappy pictures all of a sudden...not good. Will be talking to Santa about a replacement for sure. I swear, they really should have crash tests for digitals just like they do for cars so us parents could be informed as to what brand/model is most likely to endure the high school/college years. The testing should be done by college freshman I think. Anyway, here's a few pics she shared with me from her first home football game. Non conference game...we won...think she said the score was 54 - 10. This first one is tailgating with the shortest girls' parents who were up for the game.

We bleed orange baby...as Brooke's shirt says...here's the view across the field. This was a non conference game and lots of kids left school for the long weekend so attendance was down from the norm.


And here's a pic of the girls at the game

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Chillaxin...
My DS says this all the time!!!
Love the pictures, Gayla...can't wait to see the pages to go with them!!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Hi Gayla! I don't know if you remember me from the message boards (ScrappinJana?). I found you again through Gretchen's blog and I had to comment to tell you how cool it is to see the pics of the girls at the OSU game (my alma mater too!). The game this week in Houston will be a tough one but it'll show the Cowboys what they're made of. Anyway, good to find you again!!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home