My Friends Made Me Do It

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I found me!

I've been MIA on here because I kind of lost my blog during a mini crash...found myself and finally remembered my password. Dottie, you are right. I do need to get one of those password books like you told me about or simply make myself one.

It's been over two months since I blogged it looks like. I've just been busy with stuff that needs to be done this time of the year. Sure enjoyed having the girls home for Thanksgiving. Here's a picture snapped in the process of filling our plates. David and three of the girls. Britt was at the Cowboys game with her boyfriend, Chris, and his family.... we did have her here the day before and then the weekend after so the family WAS complete for a day or two here and there as they came and went.

As you might notice, Brooke has changed her haircolor again...4th time in a yr I do believe....lol..

I'm looking forward to having the crew home again. Brooke will be home on the 15th. Valerie and Britt won't arrive till closer to Christmas day and then will wander in and out during that month they are out of school. Brooke will stay here and work, Val will have to go to San Marcos and work keeping the twins, and Britt will be heading to Vegas for a few days in January on a girls trip.

I've got the house almost all decorated. It's got to be some sort of record for me to have it done this early. Seems I've just got more Christmas spirit this yr than in the past few..no clue why. I'm enjoying the decorating process and I've even got the shopping almost finished. Gift wrapping is what's on the agenda for today. Maybe I'm going a little over board with Christmas this year since Chels said she was going to be SOOOO sick of Christmas music by Christmas. So, do you think that playing it in the car and every waking hour at home is overkill?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dottie said...

LOL....i blogged again today too! we are both lame! i want to see your tree and house decorations. i plan to post the same but today was a Donna Downey/Ali Edwards day! Loved the picture of your dh and the girls...they are all beautiful!
merry christmas girlfriend!
dottie

6:39 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

great family photo. Welcome back!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home