My Friends Made Me Do It

Monday, August 21, 2006

Such An Exciting Life I Lead

Groceries have already been purchased and put up. Now I just need to decide the order in which I'll do my chores/errands today. Wash car, some household cleaning, nails filled and a pedi. OK, the last part is more of a reward than a chore.

Got tickled at Brooke. She has already called after her first class this morning. Has learned her first lesson...take your umbrella with you at all times. She's stuck in her first classroom building waiting for a storm to pass. Good thing she's got a long break before her next class. I also mentioned to her that she might want to learn to check the weather forecast the night before.

I did a little scrapping yesterday so I'll share.Or.... maybe I won't. Blogger is not cooperating with uploads at this time. Will try to add them later. OK, it's going to let me upload now. I won't push my luck. I'll just share my fave of the two

2 Comments:

Blogger Dottie said...

whoohoo...i am up early (to go to the dentist) and have read most, ok, the last 4 or 5 entries. i will try to be better about commenting so you will know you are loved.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

mwaaaaaahaaaaaaa! i don't think i ever carried an umbrella in college. i'm pretty sure that would have been dorky in those days.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home