My Friends Made Me Do It

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tomorrow

both my big girls will be coming home. I haven't seen Val in about a month and it's been two months since I've seen Britt. Kind of excited to see them. Will be nice to have the whole crew home. I will be toting my camera to dinner on Saturday night and they better be cooperative. Maybe I'll threaten them with picking up the bill if they don't behave and pose pretty. Going to eat at a really nice restaurant at the Gaylord Texas ...the Old Hickory Steakhouse...check it out...

OK, I'm an idiot I guess. I can't seem to insert a link. What's up with that...help me...everyone else does it and it works. How about a picture then. I know how to do that. LOL. Here's where we are going to eat...what am I going to wear???? Yikes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

now i cannot imagine your girls posing any way BUT pretty!
don't know about blogger. on typepad there's a figure 8 chainy kinda icon that you click on and it makes a link. oh. that must be a LINK icon. d'oh!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home