My Friends Made Me Do It

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bitch and Moan

The tone was set for the day early....thank you Verizon! Today was supposed to be the day they tied us on to FIOS for both TV and Internet. They had called and confirmed the 4 hr window.... 8 - 12. 12:05 and no one had showed up so of course I called. Was on the phone forever (answering their security questions over and over with different reps I might add)before they finally got hold of someone in the field that could tell them what the problem was. Ummm, he had been here and found out there were no ports left to tie on to! What? Their damn "box" is in my easement! Had to be turned over to engineering who will contact me within 48 hrs and THEN once the outside problem is fixed (and they have dug up my yard for like the 5th time!)they will call and reschedule the "hook up". Now I know why the sales rep told me not to call to disconnet from Comcast until FIOS was installed! I asked the poor rep I had on the line WHY the tech didn't walk up to the door and tell me what was going on. His answer was he wasn't authorized to answer that.

Gotta love when days start off like this. Sure, it could be a lot worse and thankfully it's not but it's just annoying and I've wasted 1/2 a day sitting and waiting and on the phone trying to find out why.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Jackson said...

I feel your pain girl! We "lost" our phone number recently because we were switching to digital phone with our cable company and then decided against it. Brighthouse Networks and BellSouth are BOTH on our *hit lists.

That reminds me, I need to give you and the ASSes my new phone number. :)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home