My Friends Made Me Do It

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Big Yawn

Ever have one of those nights where you just can't sleep because you've got too much sleep in previous nights? I hate that and today I'm paying for it big time. It's 10 PM and I just want to go to bed. Not an option when you are the mother of teenagers though. While I was up last night I did get another layout done for Val's album. Little by little I will get the last of her pictures done and this year's album complete. I guess I should be glad that if the girls are taking pics this summer they are not wanting them scrapped. It does give me time to catch up and get albums finished. Nothing special on this one. Just a lot of pics crammed on a page.



Hey Lynne. I'll trade lifes with you. I'll go endure your rain and you can come and work on your tan here at my pool. I've got new comfy chaise lounges out there. The cool kind with the terry covered foam cushions. My girls are really enjoying those I will admit. Thought I would never find them. Got to sneak out there and get a picture of them one day "relaxing" They don't like me taking those kinds of pics though so it's hard to get the shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home