My Friends Made Me Do It

Friday, July 14, 2006

Some Like It Hot

some really don't. I fall in that second category so when the temps climb over that 100 degree mark I try to do my running around early or late during the day. By noon I prefer to be inside and stay inside.

Nothing exciting going on around here for sure. Got my FIOS installation rescheduled. They've got outside stuff to get fixed first so it will be two more weeks. Not that they really put me off that long. I picked that date. Was the first one that I could be sure I could stay home all day. I've still got Comcast so we'll "live". Thank God, I didn't cancel before the other was installed. I'd be a basketcase right now.


I scrapped last night. One for Val's college album. Pics from the annual SAE River Raft Race. 3000 rafts on the river that day she said. It's a good chance it will be the last one... a boy drowned this past year.... so sad. So many rafts in the river at one time have always presented a danger of someone getting trapped underneath. That actually happened to a friend of hers a couple of years ago when she just fell in but she luckily didn't panic and was able to get to the surface. This poor boy had some sort of a seizure and fell in and was trapped. Once that happened they started pulling the rafts out of the river but most kids didn't know why until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home