My Friends Made Me Do It

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just Another Lazy Day


So many of them are in the summer. It's a Saturday so that means I'm not running any errands that I don't have to. I don't like the weekend crowds in stores. Kind of spoiled I guess to having been able to shop during the regular workday for so many years. I'd love to do something fun and different this weekend but I'm sure just what it could be. Guess I need to do some searching and see if anything interesting is going on around here. It's already so hot this summer that any outings by day are not too appealing. We are still in a drought too. That sucks. We need rain bad. The city has already gone into water conservation mode. No watering between 10 AM and 6PM and they have asked that we set our spinkler system on a 5 day cycle. Yikes, my front yard just wasn't making it that long. I had to go ahead and water last night...one day early. Thank goodness it's still voluntary as far as the actual days go. There's no tickets being written yet for violations. It will probably come to that before the summer is over though.

Yesterday I scrapped for me. It felt good. Think I'll do that again today. I just don't take many pics now it doesn't seem so it's not like it will take too much time to be current. The layout above is from last night. Pretty simple. All Basic Grey except for the big brad. Love their new line of ribbons but the packaging is deceiving (cute though). There's sure not much ribbon on each spool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home