My Friends Made Me Do It

Thursday, June 08, 2006

OK, I Give In

It's a long time coming. I've held off as long as possible. Kind of like with switching from film to digital I guess. I'm just slow to accept change. BUT, I guess I can't be gaylanoblog forever so I'm doing it. Are you happy Lynne? I actually had no intention of doing it tonight but I was reading Pam's blog and wanted to post a comment. Before I knew it I was "here" and typing. I don't know what I'm doing yet but I guess it's a start. Now maybe since I have an account I can go back and post that comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh yeah! I KNEW you'd give in!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Mau said...

ahhhhhh, finally you do something i say instead of the other way around! LMBO

8:47 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It hasn't been that long ago that I gave into peer pressure and started mine either. I'm very resistant to technology sometimes.

Good for you, GO Gayla!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Tammy Jackson said...

Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!

'nuff said.

:)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home