My Friends Made Me Do It

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged Again

thanks Tracy

Three people/things that make me laugh: Stacy, my girls (oops, that puts me over limit already)

Three things that scare me: scary movies, the thought of something bad happening to my kids, and I'm not fond of rats and snakes

Three things I love: my family, my friends, my dog

Three things I hate: being late, the alarm, dead rats in my backyard or pool(each only happened once but it made a real impact on me!)

Three things I don't understand: how kids can text message so fast, lots of computer stuff, and why manuals associated with computers in any way can't be written so that non geek sorts can understand them

Three things on my desk: My Moniter, keyboard, and scanner

Three things I want to do before I die: see all 4 girls graduate from college, meet my "grandchildren" , visit Australia

Three things I can do: scrapbook, laugh at myself, cook

Three things I would like to learn: Photoshop Elements, more about Digital photography, ...really can't think of a third

Three favorite foods: I love it all...how can one pick 3 favorites?

Three beverages I drink regularly: water, iced tea , and Starbucks mocha

Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid: Wonderful World of Disney, Bonanza, Red Skelton Show. I remember being hooked on Trixie Beldon( I think that's what they were called) books

OK,now I tag Lynne, Pam, and Tammy (in other words it's time to blog girl)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Gayla!
You KNOW you have a bed here when you come to OZ.

it was Trixie Beldon.I read them too.

Ngai
xxx

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home